Wednesday 18 April 2012

It"s How we see it !

Just a random thing............. based on paper report !!!

Teacher to a 10 year old boy, " ask your parents to see me tomorrow."

Next day:-  Teacher to parents, " This is what your son was drawing in maths class, hope you know  what it is/"

Boy"s father said, "I guess I know.".  Mother," llet me have a look at it and will get back to you tomorrrow".

Next day mother called up the teaher and asked , "what"s wrong with that ?, he knew what I was not sure about myself, isn"t it to be appreciated/"

Teacher, "but I was teaching mathematics and not biology."

Mother " you must be a good maths teacher, because my son used  all proportions and geometry to the perfection, which myself was not aware of."

Teacher, "Let me have another look at it and will get back to you."

                     Teacher never made another call  !!

Everything depends on  how we see the things and what sense we make out of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment