Monday 16 April 2012

Easy Ways !!!

There are easy ways in life...........

Learn something the easy way...... We are being taught many things in very complicated way.

A simple change can make a lot of difference............ Say, for eg ;  two simple steps make a c c o u n  t  s  easy and enjoying  !!!


So too in other general fields.............  by making a simple change to the mindset, we can open up the whole world !!

Vivekananda, once said, " , I heard  that there was a way to control our minds,  If it was true, and had known to me , I would have spent 30 years mastering that art, so that I could have read all that I read, in another 3 years............  it took 33 years of reading otherwise""

Negatively, it is easy to live with excuses all the way  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........  choice is ours !

No comments:

Post a Comment