Sunday 15 April 2012

what's up & where !!!!

Just a few random things.....

"" Hey , wassup ?, how is it going ""

""Hi, I am cool and you ?""

""Hey, what"s new with the guy, how is it happening, is he serious about you ?""

"" Oh, you mean _ what"s with that guy /?, he is too serious and I am   e n j o y i n g       it.""

"" Hey, I am happy for you.  It'"s nice to have someone who is sincere...... you know , it's difficult to find
someone sincere, lucky you !""

"" Oh , no, not at all , I am just enjoying his   ATTENTION,     calls me often, takes me out , and you know..
he is good at talking.  I am not at all interested in him in any other way............ no  chance    for him to be my ..
whatever......... just  time pass and fun till I find the suitable one.....You know, what I mean ""

"" Hey , it's not fair to give him the hope and ditch, you shouldn"t be doing it, it hurts a lot especially when someone is so sincere. ""

"" But , it"s not my fault that he is a kid yet , not to understand the dynamics of today"s relationships, he jumps and leaps too far , that"s his fault......... he should take it slow and shouldn"t be taking it for granted, the guys will learn like this only, from experiences, and hopefully become men."".

""Hey, well , I don"t want to be in this..... good luck, call later "

                 w a s s u p    g u y s , ?    how about some attention  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment